Sunday, September 5, 2010

Teacher's Day

Since school days, my birthday has always been celebrated together with Teacher's Day. Simple, just 2 days after my birthday would be Teacher's Day. My classmates would often sing me birthday song right after presenting the cake to the teacher. It was often a dual celebration. Strange but memorable.

Years later after i have stepped into the society to work, my birthday celebration has never been far from Teacher's Day.

This year i had my birthday celebration with my extended family - parents, in-laws, niece and nephews. It was quite a fanfair but i enjoyed it, consider i've often made effort to celebrate theirs. So i'm reaping what i've sown.

2 days later, my kids (x-students and current tuition kids) gave me Teacher's Day gifts and wishing me "Happy Teacher's Day".

It is a nice feeling to know that many people, young and old, still love me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment